Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ava's 1 year check up..and 1st Molar..

Sorry no photo's I forgot my camera.. She has started to slow down thank goodness.. She weighed in at :

26.5 Ib's
31.5 inches tall
80 Centimeters for those of you in Europe..
And she cut her first molar while we were there too.. It was bleeding and everything.. I am glad that happened at the Dr's office..lol..

She is still just above the 95th percentile but at least she is on the chart...He He!!!
I guess she just looks taller because she is now standing more rather than crawling...

1 comment:

Cyndi Farrare said...

She's the same height as Ayden? She always seems much taller.

Tutu's

Tutu's

The girls..

The girls..

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

We are healthy and happy kids enjoying life to the fullest..