Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our House!!

A few friends came over this morning.. babies too.. here is baby Tali smiling all cute..

And baby Connor sleeping as usual..
Abe enjoyed the playhouse..
And I enjoyed looking silly..
How cute was Avery.. I havent seen her in a long time.. Her hair is so long and cute..
The quad bike was a real hit today..
I had fun on the swings too..

Then it was snack time.. My favorite..We had strawberries and blueberries to name a few.. Delicious.. Thanks for bringing them Maura and Hannah..

There's Liam too.. I didnt get any other pictures of him.. Sorry Liam..

Thanks for coming over guys.. It was great to see you all again..

1 comment:

Sarah Randall said...

I am so jealous I wasn't there! :)

Tutu's

Tutu's

The girls..

The girls..

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

We are healthy and happy kids enjoying life to the fullest..