Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ava's first snow day...


It was supposed to be PJ's day at school today so we did PJ at home.. I was happy to oblige Ava due to the weather as I was going nowhere..She chose to read books to her youngest sister..

Maya was very interested and hung on every word.. It was so cute...

Just looking adorable doing the grocery shopping...

Playing with her vanity which she does every day.. This girl doesn't tire looking at herself.. Yikes..

And then a few laps through the house on her bike listening to yes you see it her MP3 or I Pod as likes to believe..

1 comment:

Ann said...

doesnt that look lovely reading to maya and I love the vanity very grown up and a lovely smile as well Love and hugs from Granny England and Daisy xxxxx

Tutu's

Tutu's

The girls..

The girls..

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

We are healthy and happy kids enjoying life to the fullest..