Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Averys 2nd Birthday

Here Avery is blowing out her candle.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY..


Ava was very weiry when we first got there but she soon warmed up..


Chloe was there..

And Abe..
theres Maddie too..


Mommy tried to help get me comfortable going down the slide.. She had more fun than me at times..
Theres my buddy pulling tongues and being cheeky as usual..
Dont ask what he is doing here but he sure looks pleased with himself..Ha Ha..
Daddy went down the slide too...LOTS!!!
Heres Liam who mastered the ladder brilliantly..

What a great birthday party.. I was exhausted at the end of the day..



Thanks for a great birthday Avery..


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cyndi Farrare said...

Grabbing butts is a hobby of Ayden's Daddy too. Looks like he is teaching him a bit too much. I'll have a talk with him Ava, I promise. ;)

Tutu's

Tutu's

The girls..

The girls..

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

We are healthy and happy kids enjoying life to the fullest..