Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Go Dog Go!!!

We all went to Barnes and Noble today to see a preview of Go Dog Go!! It was so much fun we all got on stage afterwards..Liam, myself, Ayden, Maddie and Avery are all on stage here.. Chloe was there too but seems to be MIA..

Ayden was there and Liam.. Ayden had fun talking to the older boys..


Here we are glued to the show.. Mommy was amazed that I sat through most of it.. Now I might get to see the show.. Yeah!!!


Once it did though we were hooked..

Connor did the usual and fell asleep..



What a great day Chloe.. We got to see our friends twice... Life is good..
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carol said...

I just can't get over those headbands, I love them so much! I'm surprised they don't take them off.

I can't believe how big all the kiddies all getting, they're all so cute!

Tutu's

Tutu's

The girls..

The girls..

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

We are healthy and happy kids enjoying life to the fullest..