Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial day ..

It was Memorial weekend so daddy was off and we went to Verona Beach..



Here I am playing in the sand.. I loved it..I played here quite happy for 30 minutes... BRILLIANT!!
I tried to help daddy blow up the beach ball.. Mommy got a rather large one by mistake.... OOPS!!!! It was as big as me..
The water felt great today because it was pretty warm..







I had a great day at the beach and later that day we went to Sno Top..Of course no pictures of that.. Mommy forgot the camera..Go figure...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristin said...

What a great day for the beach...and how nice that Tony stayed home!

missmaddie said...

Looks like you had a great day!!

ps can you believe Maddie has that same bathing suit?? :) :)

Amy said...

She is ADORABLE in that swimsuit!

Tutu's

Tutu's

The girls..

The girls..

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

We are healthy and happy kids enjoying life to the fullest..